Working many years in Tourism and working in the High End Luxury Real Estate Market inTheTurks & Caicos Islands, I am a seasoned professional who is trained in providing exceptional personalized service to all clients, both local and international. My local marketing knowledge combined with the global marketing of our Bahamian property listings through the MLS system and related databases, will offer the necessary exposure to qualified buyers around the world.
THE SELLING PROCESS
- Choosing an agent – It is important that you choose an agent who you feel comfortable with and can communicate effectively with. One who understands their fiduciary responsibilities to their clients.
- Establishing the asking price – I can provide you with information and insights on current market data that will assist in pricing your property correctly. It is important to get the correct information regarding your needs and expectations.
- Marketing presentation – I will provide you with a detailed marketing presentation outlining my plan to try and sell your property in a reasonable time frame.
- Signing a Listing Agreement –This formalizes the relationship and allows us to proceed with implementing our marketing strategy.
- Exposing the Property – As a member of the Bahamas Multiple Listing Service I will expose your property for sale to all realtor members throughout the country.
- Marketing Schedule – After discussing our marketing plan I will present you with a concrete marketing schedule that will include but not limited to print, web-based, and multi-media campaigns.
- Showing the Property – I will show your property to as many qualified buyers as possible. Additionally, I will provide you with an important list of things to do to prepare your home for showings, allowing prospective buyers to see your home at it’s best.
- The Offer – When I receive an offer I will submit it to you in writing, and it will contain the various terms and conditions. You and I will discuss every aspect of the offer and will strategize about the best way to proceed with the negotiations.
- Contract – Once an offer is accepted, your attorney will draw up a formal sales contract. I liaise with your attorney and the buyers attorney to help facilitate a fast and efficient process.
- Conditions – Contracts are often contingent upon financing, home inspections and/or appraisals. I will co-ordinate any and all requests to make the process as seamless as possible.
- Closing – Once all of the conditions of the contract have been satisfied and clear title established, the transaction can close and you will receive your funds.